HEY GUYS !

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
HEY GUYS !
I hope y'all remember me. The one that was stuck in silver 1. Guess what ! I finally made it to gold. Gold 1 ! Hopefully I am able to reach plat .
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Wow congrats!
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
what?! congrate man!
haha Thanks !
Gratz, I am in gold5 because I traided a bronze 1 account for it, lol
How's it working out so far ? Is it difficult ?
@GangsterDemon
Quote Originally Posted by hellboi916 View Post
How's it working out so far ? Is it difficult ?
@GangsterDemon
It's not like your opponents get twice as skilled when you go up a division
what?! congrate man!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us