Error Code=204 Problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Error Code=204 Problem
Guys, i got this problem stated on the title for quite long already. I re-installed it for countless tiime.
But still it dont work. please help me. Thanks
Error Code = 204 and solution

For Windows XP Professional

1- Go Windows Firewall
2- Add Program
3- Select "Combat Arms" on the list

And you should be done Oh and what mouse are you using?
It aint freaking working. I set CA to exceptions. still dont work. HID-compliant mouse.
Why Would you ask what mouse?!? hahah
anyways...
I think you Need to look it Up on the Combat Arms Website.
OR
You Can Look it Up on Google or just Sit there and Cry

EDIT: wait i found something. It might have something:
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/fo...howThread.aspxⓘ

If this Helped you: Thank me and Level Trunky Down there
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Why Would you ask what mouse?!? hahah
anyways...
I think you Need to look it Up on the Combat Arms Website.
OR
You Can Look it Up on Google or just Sit there and Cry

EDIT: wait i found something. It might have something:
Nexon Forums - Error code = 204ⓘ

If this Helped you: Thank me and Level Trunky Down there
Because all the topics on this on nexons forum say that the issue is with your mouse
No help t.T Guess ill just sit and cry. And Nice try helping me. Ill level ya trunky. But make sure you level mine >.<
Ahhhh. Ok
Haha What the Fuck?
as if your mouse would affect anything

Yay Lol
I Stand out from Other People now because I have a Red name
Gotta Love Being a Cock Suck. Thanks Arun <3
i wanna be Cock Suck too >.>
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us