Getting detected

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Getting detected
Is there something wrong with the code? Something outdated? Maybe too much? I keep getting detected after a few mins into the game. This used to have unli ammo, it causes me to crash after spawn countdown. Anyway, here is the code.. pls help.

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include "Address.h"

DWORD ammo;
DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*)ADR_Playerpointer;
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)ADR_Serverpointer;

//--------------------------End Define HackThread--------------------------//

//--------------------------Start Hacks--------------------------//
void ServerHacks() // Start ServerHacks
{
DWORD dwSrvrPtr=*(DWORD*)ADR_Serverpointer;
if(dwSrvrPtr!=0){

}} //End ServerHacks

void PlayerHacks() // Start PlayerHacks
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0){

//SNS
*(double*)ADR_SuperNoSpread = 0;

//No Recoil
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_NORECOIL1) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_NORECOIL2) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_NORECOIL3) = 0;

//Fast All
*(float*)FastRepair = 999999999;
*(float*)FastHealth = 999999999;
*(float*)FastAmmo = 9999999;

//Super Jump
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) &1)
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_Playerpointer;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_Z) = 1600;
}
}

//Dig
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MENU) &1)
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_Playerpointer;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_Z) = -2800;
}
}


//No Fall Damage
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_NFD) = -10000;
}
}

//GlassWall
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4)&1)
{
*(int*)(ADR_Glasswall) = 1;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD5)&1)
{
*(int*)(ADR_Glasswall) = 0;
}
}


}} //End PlayerHacks

//--------------------------End Hacks--------------------------//

//-------------------------HackThread--------------------------//

void HackThread(){
for(;;){
if(*ingame)
{
PlayerHacks();
}
if(*outgame)
{
ServerHacks();
}
}
Sleep(200);
}

//--------------------------End HackThread--------------------------//

//--------------------------End--------------------------//
BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{

MessageBoxA(NULL,"Hack by Noisyboy","Jhem, Danecoder",MB_OK);//
CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackThread , 0, 0, 0);
}
return TRUE;

}
Super no spread is blocked at wr ph bro
WTH... but some time ago, maybe last patch I think?.. I was playing with No spread... what happened now O_o

Anyway, is speedhack gone as well?? When I hit the keys, nothing changes... I tried a lot of addys.. and people have different ones, I tried them all but still, it doesnt work.

~So to fix this, I just need to remove SNS right?
Yep, lemme guess you're gonna use speed hack in cqc lol
Well, if there's still Unli SP, Id use that instead... but no.. so I want Speed instead. ;P

Im gonna try removing my SNS.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us