NL2 | No Limits 2

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
NL2 | No Limits 2
I know it isn't actually glitching, but I figured you guys would be interested anyways.



Sauce and I worked pretty hard on NL2, hope you enjoy it.
good job
and these are like called jump glitch or trick jumps
These would come in good hand during scrims. Nice job
watched it yesterday
then saw it now
it's pretty damn good
good job .........
Cool and great job
Quote Originally Posted by Ra View Post
Cool and great job


I was inspired by him
yeah nice upload man ^^ now all i need is some friends to do this with :P
Actually this is the new way of glitch since the old way of glitch is now pretty much gone.
GJ KEEP IT UP
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us