New Sword Art Online II Trailer Appears from Aniplex

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New Sword Art Online II Trailer Appears from Aniplex
Article Link



This is not an official image, this was made by a user on Tumblr.

A new 30 second trailer has been posted on the Aniplex Youtube channel ahead of the July 5th streaming release of Sword Art Online II. Crunchyroll and Hulu will be among the online streaming companies who will begin airing the show online. After the July 4th launch at Anime Expo, Crunchyroll will begin airing it July 5th. Checkout the new trailer.



Sword Art Online II will be available to Crunchyroll users in the following territories: U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, U.K., Ireland, Latin American Countries, Europe (excluding German & French speaking countries), Asia (excluding China, Korea, Taiwan).

About Sword Art Online II

1 year after the SAO incident, Kirito is approached by Seijiro Kikuoka from Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Department “VR Division” with a rather peculiar request.

That was an investigation on the “Death Gun” incident that occurred in the gun and steel filled VRMMO called Gun Gale Online (GGO). “Players who are shot by a mysterious avatar with a jet black gun lose their lives even in the real world…” Failing to turn down Kikuoka’s bizarre request, Kirito logs in to GGO even though he is not completely convinced that the virtual world could physically affect the real world.

Kirito wanders in an unfamiliar world in order to gain any clues about the “Death Gun.” Then, a female sniper named Sinon who owns a gigantic “Hecate II” rifle extends Kirito a helping hand. With Sinon’s help, Kirito decides to enter the “Bullet of Bullets,” a large tournament to choose the most powerful gunner within the realm of GGO, in hopes to become the target of the “Death Gun” and make direct contact with the mysterious avatar.


Discuss.
Too short of a trailer to actually be able to make out a somewhat decent expectation or prediction of how GGO will come out.

I'm probably going to try to read the novels before I watch GGO, maybe.
Over-hyped mediocre anime ?

I can't wait! Shingeki was a good anime in it's own right, so the fandom was ok, but can't wait to just slam SAO 2 again.

I mean a show made about video games by an author who doesn't understand game design? It's almost too easy.
I'm not gonna lie, I really like the hentai for SAO, so I'm most looking forward to what doujins come out for this season lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
I'm not gonna lie, I really like the hentai for SAO, so I'm most looking forward to what doujins come out for this season lmao.
Gender-bender hentai, the lulz
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Kirito logs in to GGO even though he is not completely convinced that the virtual world could physically affect the real world.


Discuss.
lolwut..

Anyways i'm not hyped for this what so ever. Way too mainstream and its going to hurt to hear all the freshmen talk about it next year. Plus as I've said before Asuna is barely in it so i couldn't give less shits.
cant wait
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?