ExclamationHelp with MC

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help with MC
So I found a old ass computer and I am gonna buy a gaming computer this summer but in MineCraft If I put my version past 1.7.2 it just goes all black screen and I can hear the music,clicks, etc. but the screen is black. I am goign to be a mod on a server but I cant since its BukkCraft 1.7.9 and I cant get 1.7.9 cause its black screen. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Try Using Optifine to help you with this problem

Optifine can be downloaded at optifine.net
Quote Originally Posted by Irked View Post
Try Using Optifine to help you with this problem

Optifine can be downloaded at optifine.net
Didnt work, I cant change settings since I can't see screen. and Its still black screen.
You can change the settings in .minecraft folder without launching the game
Quote Originally Posted by Irked View Post
You can change the settings in .minecraft folder without launching the game
I just changed settings, still a black screen past 1.7.2.
PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! Cant join friends server!!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us