New Addresses :)
Starting this thread so we can all post the new addresses we find. stupid updates.
[hide-reply]
Stamina - 007D9120
Instant Spawn - 00B1EE40 & 00DEB290
5th Slot - 00B146B0 (just set to 4 while choosing weapons)
Swim Pointer - 00894E28 +54
Weapons pointer - 00894E28 + 4C
Super Jump - 00894E28 + 180
No spread/recoil - 0090BC71 & 0090BC72 & 0090BC73 & 0090BC74 & 0090BC75 & 0090BC76 & 0090BC77 & 0090BC78 & 0090BC79
*Super Jump, Weapons, Swim, and many no spread/recoil addresses were found by The Red Eye[/hide-reply]
^ No leechers - arunforce
[hide-reply]
Stamina - 007D9120
Instant Spawn - 00B1EE40 & 00DEB290
5th Slot - 00B146B0 (just set to 4 while choosing weapons)
Swim Pointer - 00894E28 +54
Weapons pointer - 00894E28 + 4C
Super Jump - 00894E28 + 180
No spread/recoil - 0090BC71 & 0090BC72 & 0090BC73 & 0090BC74 & 0090BC75 & 0090BC76 & 0090BC77 & 0090BC78 & 0090BC79
*Super Jump, Weapons, Swim, and many no spread/recoil addresses were found by The Red Eye[/hide-reply]
^ No leechers - arunforce


also I think I found no spread/recoil addresses. I'm wondering about it though. It works perfectly fine on K2, but when I used the glock it still had some recoil. I'm gonna post them though maybe someone can work with them more. Oh yeah. they are double instead of 2byte.. atleast for the k2. also puts two lines that fill your cursor in all the way. Did it do that before?