Naruto 679....lets not.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Naruto 679....lets not.
No. Just....just no. I will not comment this week on Kishi's god awful writing, the fat Midara, or how Sakura could have finally died for something interesting to happen, but didn't. It's not worth it. The series is dead now, say goodbye to the only think naruto had going for it.


SO! How about that bleach huh? Fucking loving this thunder chick. Ichigo? Yeah he's op, kinda "meh" till he pulls out some real power. I'm sure he'll double-bankai against Juha, but damn, this thunder chick.....Its pretty fun to watch. Dunno why, she's practically just filler/cannon fodder till the real enemies show up, but I'm digging her character right now.
Didn't read it but you just noticed it's not worth the read? I figured episode 5.
This was some cringe worthy shit. What chapter do I need to start Bleach from if I've watched the Soul Society arc in the anime? It's about time I got into One Piece and Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Didn't read it but you just noticed it's not worth the read? I figured episode 5.
Really? I actually liked the beginning of Naruto.
Yeah idk what it is about this blonde girl, her character just seems so likeable... But also the kind of character that'll get cut down like what happened with Halibel during the Aizen arc. I hope she doesn't die and ends up in a doujinshi or some shit lol. But on a serious note, Kubo's really slowing down the pace of what happens in the chapters and some of the captains haven't been shown at all recently. Still wanting to see Kyouraku's bankai, as well as all of the other ones that haven't been shown.

And now I consider Naruto to be about as good as it's German intro, in slow-mo.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Yeah idk what it is about this blonde girl, her character just seems so likeable... But also the kind of character that'll get cut down like what happened with Halibel during the Aizen arc. I hope she doesn't die and ends up in a doujinshi or some shit lol. But on a serious note, Kubo's really slowing down the pace of what happens in the chapters and some of the captains haven't been shown at all recently. Still wanting to see Kyouraku's bankai, as well as all of the other ones that haven't been shown.
Yeah I'm hoping she doesn't fall to the halibel fate.(which was pretty stupid after all that hype).

Regarding bankai.....i'm ok with it as-is. Sure I'd like to Zaraki's and others, but I'm ok with it.

Wanna see the revamped byakuya.
There's basically no reason to keep it going since Kaguya is the ultimate villain(it's the sage of the six path's mom and she's the one who ate the fruit from the shinju tree). Idk how the creators are gonna pull next week's edition, probably some bs to make Sasuke stay alive like they did when Madara stabbed him in the chest.
I'm officially done with Naruto.
Bleach, on the other hand, is always awesome. Can't wait to see everyone true potential and how everyone fights together. Haven't seen everyone fight together in awhile
Fucking @Empire, I love waiting for these weekly haha

Naruto: Wow, this whole chapter was bullshit. I mean, Madara as he was made me fucking cringe, but did you really have to bring the old lore of Naruto back? I mean, fuck. Next chapter, the old guy who gave Naruto and Sasuke their powers is gonna come and wreck her pussy. Called it.

Bleach: That team of girls is fucking priceless. I love all of them, and I like how Byakuya is now actually nice to Rukia, took him over 500 chapters to get that done. I mean, that asshole shoulda gotten his ass whooped in the Ginjo ark by Tsukishima, but NOOOOOOO. It had to be Quincys to open his heart. Fucking ridiculous. That blonde girl is gonna get fucking mopped by Ichigo obviously, but I hope they stay.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Fucking @Empire, I love waiting for these weekly haha

Naruto: Wow, this whole chapter was bullshit. I mean, Madara as he was made me fucking cringe, but did you really have to bring the old lore of Naruto back? I mean, fuck. Next chapter, the old guy who gave Naruto and Sasuke their powers is gonna come and wreck her pussy. Called it.

Bleach: That team of girls is fucking priceless. I love all of them, and I like how Byakuya is now actually nice to Rukia, took him over 500 chapters to get that done. I mean, that asshole shoulda gotten his ass whooped in the Ginjo ark by Tsukishima, but NOOOOOOO. It had to be Quincys to open his heart. Fucking ridiculous. That blonde girl is gonna get fucking mopped by Ichigo obviously, but I hope they stay.
Yeah the last "girl team" stayed, even though they kinda sucked. And halibel......i think is alive?

Either way, those bitches need more panels.

I also liked how rukia's bankei was "absolute zero" and it could hurt her. That's pretty damn cool to see tbh. Kubo does a good job with fire and ice. Lightning.....not so much tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah the last "girl team" stayed, even though they kinda sucked. And halibel......i think is alive?

Either way, those bitches need more panels.

I also liked how rukia's bankei was "absolute zero" and it could hurt her. That's pretty damn cool to see tbh. Kubo does a good job with fire and ice. Lightning.....not so much tho.
Halibel is held captive, but she will make a comeback soon. Also, Rukia's Bankai was awesome. I like how she is still not in full control as well. I liked in the Ginjou Ark that Byakuya's Zenbon Zakura Kageyoshi could kill him as well.

I didn't know you were into Bleach as well, pretty happy rn.
I dunno, this chapter just filled my head with the lady hokages and kyaguya having some pom pom if u know wat i mean, its random ik. chapter sucked tho, haven't read bleach yet might move on.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us