Will Z8...?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Will Z8...?
You guys think they'll bring betting ZP back like they did for the last World Cup?

If you played CF in 2010, you'd know what I'm talking about.
I hope, permanent nametag is really cool.
I hope they will do it
Well that would be a good thing to bring back
It's a dull memory though.
Well that would nice
Could someone tell me what was it about ? I joined earlier 2011
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Could someone tell me what was it about ? I joined earlier 2011
You bet 1,000 ZP on each team and if you bet on the team that won (which was Spain) you'd get a permanent (Spain) namecard.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


You bet 1,000 ZP on each team and if you bet on the team that won (which was Spain) you'd get a permanent (Spain) namecard.
Wow that was nice, I was confused about those namecards.
i hope they bring it back, a perm nametag would be pretty cool
Well that's a good thing i hope they bring it back
vote on all teams XD
I thought that you could bet against other people and if you're right then you get the zp xD that would be cool though
No they will not stop sucking cocks, And bringing back zp to like it was in 2010... hah, Seriously!
permanent nametag is aweeeeeeeeeeeesome
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us