Rajin's GRP Chams

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Rajin's GRP Chams
Hello guys,

I recently started working on managed injection and managed Direct3D hooking,
so I eventually ended up with this little dual chams for GRP and thought I'd share it with you!

To use it simply unzip the files and start GhostRecon.Injector.
Visible parts are rendered green, hidden parts are rendered red.

Virustotal
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...91c7/analysis/
(the rather large file size is a result of including a managed Direct3D wrapper, in case you wondered)

Cheers,
Rajin aka TaoTseTung
GhostRecon.Chams_mpgh.net.zip1.5 MB · 1,684 downloads 10/63 malicious
GhostRecon.Chams.png3 KB · 192 downloads GhostRecon.Shop.png340 KB · 404 downloads GhostRecon.Ingame1.png1.2 MB · 331 downloads GhostRecon.Ingame2.png1.1 MB · 331 downloads GhostRecon.Ingame3.png743 KB · 417 downloads
this is work ?
Yes it works, and will for a probably very long time. Unless they change their models (which is very unlikely) it will work.
Just wait for a mod's approval.

Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by TaoTseTung View Post
Yes it works, and will for a probably very long time. Unless they change their models (which is very unlikely) it will work.
Just wait for a mod's approval.

Cheers
Does this mean that it can't get detected (at least for now)?
ups, this is work?
Quote Originally Posted by stefanm_96 View Post
Does this mean that it can't get detected (at least for now)?
It can get detected, but not patched. Should it get detected it is a matter of recompiling and remorphing to make it secure again. If it geht's detected in the near future I will add a feature to automatically do that.
btw can u make a box one wall instead of charms ? box feel easy to target enemy
Quote Originally Posted by imnightz96 View Post
btw can u make a box one wall instead of charms ? box feel easy to target enemy
I am thinking of creating a box ESP hack, however that requires a bit more work to keep up to date - so I may wait until I have some more free time
I'll share any hack I create here.
Update: Got past the 20 post limit, finally able to post the virustotal
Hopefully someone will approve it any time soon ^.^
merci pour cette release
I just had someone ask me to check this file for anything nasty and was surprised when I found EasyHook and SharpDX references. Nice job, first time I've seen someone other than myself actually use EasyHook to create a D3D hack, if you're interested, I did a similar thing a while back with MW3.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=461970

Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I just had someone ask me to check this file for anything nasty and was surprised when I found EasyHook and SharpDX references. Nice job, first time I've seen someone other than myself actually use EasyHook to create a D3D hack, if you're interested, I did a similar thing a while back with MW3.
Very interesting, I also never heard of anyone doing that! I'll check it out as Soon as I get to my pc.
@Jim: Thanks a lot!

Cheers!
File clean.

/Approved.
Doesn't work, chams work only on myself and causes huge fps drop and fucks up the sounds
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?