Cool[REVIEW] Best animes I've watched!

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


But you didn't like the soundtrack. Well you said it was overhyped at least.
I liked the soundtrack but people overhyped the shit out of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


Guilty Crown is my Guilty pleasure. We all know it's shit but we can't stop watching it.
I understand you, I have some too.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


Guilty Crown is my Guilty pleasure. We all know it's shit but we can't stop watching it.
*You can't stop watching.

I pretty much skipped through it once GC started to just not give a fuck about anything.

Even the subber of the anime (commie?) was posting "this shit is so awful" "how does anyone watch this shit" embedded into the subs.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

*You can't stop watching.

I pretty much skipped through it once GC started to just not give a fuck about anything.

Even the subber of the anime (commie?) was posting "this shit is so awful" "how does anyone watch this shit" embedded into the subs.
That's why i said guilty pleasure though. I know i shouldn't like it at all but i actually liked everything up until they get trapped in the school.
It seems like the smartest anime-watchers here are @Kodoku, @Rance-Sama, @Empire, @Color, and @Mokou-Sama.
Can you guys give me some animes that you think are the best? I'd really love to know some good animes from people with great taste.
Also, I want to be just like you guys, because, as you can see, I'm an anime-based user. c;

P.S Edited for Color's sake. Not editing because I feel bad, because it's true he's good at this.
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
It seems like the smartest anime-watchers here are @Kodoku, @Rance-Sama, @Empire, and @Mokou-Sama.
Can you guys give me some animes that you think are the best? I'd really love to know some good animes from people with great taste.
Also, I want to be just like you guys, because, as you can see, I'm an anime-based user. c;
Monogatari Series
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Serial Experiments Lain
Kara no Kyoukai
Fate/Zero
Gintama
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
It seems like the smartest anime-watchers here are @Kodoku, @Rance-Sama, @Empire, and @Mokou-Sama.
Can you guys give me some animes that you think are the best? I'd really love to know some good animes from people with great taste.
Also, I want to be just like you guys, because, as you can see, I'm an anime-based user. c;
I take offense.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


I take offense.
You like shitty shoujo. Get offended kid
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You like shitty shoujo. Get offended kid
Like I said I haven't actually read a shoujo in a couple of months, just to cliche atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
It seems like the smartest anime-watchers here are @Kodoku, @Rance-Sama, @Empire, @Color, and @Mokou-Sama.
Can you guys give me some animes that you think are the best? I'd really love to know some good animes from people with great taste.
Also, I want to be just like you guys, because, as you can see, I'm an anime-based user. c;

P.S Edited for Color's sake. Not editing because I feel bad, because it's true he's good at this.
YEAH FUCK YOU @Color (just kidding, and you have a lot more knowledge on good shojou than I do, that's for sure).


Anyway: What genre would you like? I'd reccommend my general "highest ranked" but it's not for everyone and is usually too heavy in story for average watchers.
-Kara No Kyoukai
-Monogatari Series
-Katanagatari.
*(warned, talking/story intensive).


Now, for romance there is actually quite a lot of good stuff recently, so just check out whatever's popular.

For action:
Fate/Zero
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Hunter X Hunter(a bit long now though).


Comedy?
Nichijou.
Gintama.
Monogatari series.


Unnatural(manga)
-Dorohedoro(probably the best twist on magic you will ever find).
-I am a Hero.(pretty good zombie manga, in the wake of pop-culture repetitive shit).
-Eden: It's an Endless world(Hard to explain, but definitely one of the best written manga).
-Berserk(Medieval monsters with a church theme. The most epic of epics.).
-Ganzt(A fun read about aliens. Very violent/sexual, but really good till the ending)



General(what most people will like regardless of specific taste).
-Cowboy Bebop
-Gurren Lagann
-Samurai Champloo
-Shingeki
-Rurouni Kenshin
Manga: OnePiece.


Other than that, I'd need a genre.
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
It seems like the smartest anime-watchers here are @Kodoku, @Rance-sama, @Empire, @Color, and @gamer4evere.
Can you guys give me some animes that you think are the best? I'd really love to know some good animes from people with great taste.
Also, I want to be just like you guys, because, as you can see, I'm an anime-based user. c;

P.S Edited for Color's sake. Not editing because I feel bad, because it's true he's good at this.
Honestly, even though I dunno the genres you like the most here are some o f my suggestions for you.
Death Note,
Danganronpa
Deadman Wonderland
Gintama
Inuyasha
Gash Bell
One Piece

And you got anime for the nest months. xD
Depends what genre's you're into. Give me one and i'll do my best to find you something you'll like.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


YEAH FUCK YOU @Color (just kidding, and you have a lot more knowledge on good shojou than I do, that's for sure).


Anyway: What genre would you like? I'd reccommend my general "highest ranked" but it's not for everyone and is usually too heavy in story for average watchers.
-Kara No Kyoukai
-Monogatari Series
-Katanagatari.
*(warned, talking/story intensive).


Now, for romance there is actually quite a lot of good stuff recently, so just check out whatever's popular.

For action:
Fate/Zero
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Hunter X Hunter(a bit long now though).


Comedy?
Nichijou.
Gintama.
Monogatari series.


Unnatural(manga)
-Dorohedoro(probably the best twist on magic you will ever find).
-I am a Hero.(pretty good zombie manga, in the wake of pop-culture repetitive shit).
-Eden: It's an Endless world(Hard to explain, but definitely one of the best written manga).
-Berserk(Medieval monsters with a church theme. The most epic of epics.).
-Ganzt(A fun read about aliens. Very violent/sexual, but really good till the ending)



General(what most people will like regardless of specific taste).
-Cowboy Bebop
-Gurren Lagann
-Samurai Champloo
-Shingeki
-Rurouni Kenshin
Manga: OnePiece.


Other than that, I'd need a genre.
Damn right I do. (fuck you too)

If Empire said it then meh.

List of good Shoujo's
Kaichou wa Maid Sama,Kimi ni Todoke,Tonari no Kaibutsu kun, and Special A.

Slife of Life(Seinen/Romance) Manga
Good Ending, Suzuka (read first), Kimi no Iru Machi(read 2nd), Fuuka (read 3rd) I love Seo Kouji's works.

List of Shoujo Manga
Last Game, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, Honey X Honey Drops, and The One.

List of Seinen(Adult) Manga
Kangoku Gakuen, Freezing, Uwakoi, Terra Formars, and Liar Game.

List of Romance(most are revolved around fighting) Manga
Yama Kun To 7 Nin No Majo, Yankee kun To Megane chan,The Breaker(1st), The Breaker: New Waves(2nd), Girls The Wild's, and Horimiya.

Good Anime in general
Monster, Code Geass, Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass, Monogatari Series, and Soul Eater.

Good Anime movies
Summer Wars, Girl Who LeaptThrough Time, 5 Centimeters Per Second(tears are real), The Garden of Words, Red line and practically every Studio Ghibli movie ever made.
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
For the masters, I'm looking for mystery/drama, horror, paranormal, adult, and romance animes.
Thanks to @Color, @Empire, @gamer4evere, @Rance-sama, and @Kodoku for the help. <3
Adult? Bible Black ehehe
ANother
Rosario Vampire (even though manga is much better I can confirm)
Highschool DxD (ecchi)
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?