CF Hack 100% Working

Posts 31–45 of 123 · Page 3 of 9
Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevarddddddd
Their shadows searching in the nighttttt

Streetlight people, living just to findddd emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the nighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
.exe?
i have been in the combat arms section and i know how hacks work, i just need the .exe name for crassfire. thx
toxin dont approve it ahs been posted 2 times alrdy use search and search:

devils hack

its the same one hes posted b4 and other guy this is jsust repost if ppl want just use search
Just Close it

It's Has been Posted 2x Before
Working hard to get my fill,
everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice,
just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnn
wth are u saying toxin close thia thread
lolz toxin what chu think of my rap:

I play video games you see,
I can't afford the PS3,
So I wait for the Nintendo Wii,
Might even get a three-sixty.

All the Zelda versions I've played and beaten,
When I play, it's days before I've eaten,
Goombas and Koopas, Mushrooms and Flowers,
Haunting my dreams wishing I had those powers.

Nintendo has been always for me,
In a few months I will have a Wii,
Still can't afford the PS3,
Blu-ray discs just aren't for me.

PC games had me hook for years,
Now the games bring my box to tears,
Console or upgrade are my choices,
"What to do?" heard from many voices.

Still can't afford the PS3,
Selling drugs isn't for me,
Just so I can buy the PS3,
Jail time and morals prevent me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
lolz toxin what chu think of my rap:

I play video games you see,
I can't afford the PS3,
So I wait for the Nintendo Wii,
Might even get a three-sixty.

All the Zelda versions I've played and beaten,
When I play, it's days before I've eaten,
Goombas and Koopas, Mushrooms and Flowers,
Haunting my dreams wishing I had those powers.

Nintendo has been always for me,
In a few months I will have a Wii,
Still can't afford the PS3,
Blu-ray discs just aren't for me.

PC games had me hook for years,
Now the games bring my box to tears,
Console or upgrade are my choices,
"What to do?" heard from many voices.

Still can't afford the PS3,
Selling drugs isn't for me,
Just so I can buy the PS3,
Jail time and morals prevent me.

that is epic man, did u write this?
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
that is epic man, did u write this?
ya in 2006 XD my bro help me...
You already showed me that rap Roxas.
ya XD it was Homework lolz
LOL ,In which grade?/this got approved thanks,TOXIN YOU RULE !!!
Quote Originally Posted by -Devil- View Post
LOL ,In which grade?/this got approved thanks,TOXIN YOU RULE !!!
Hasn't Toxin always ruled?
Posts 31–45 of 123 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us