Works great! for 1 round -_-.. I just tested it once,, i hope next time i gonna play it will last a lil longer ^_^ good hack though, as i only want chams and as they dont flicker
I don't think its the hack thats not flickering.
Wall hack doesn't work on parts of some map, I was playing crossroads and when some people get in certain spots you can't see them.
I think the non-flickering came from z8 updating textures or something.
Got it working, its great. Thanks to you
oh wow you actually approved this?
They turn my icons badges and icons ingame white. these fail.
What fails?,u mean this hack?
Lol devil , repost more nub
STFU nub,u fail,so gtfo of here Cry more
Thanks for this it helps alot and it works my avg didnt detect anything fully working exept speed and nohands but other then that AWSOME JOB keep up the great work!!!
The hack is gay -.- 100% working really is 0%
How is it 0% dude?,you kidding?
I can't get to work running as admin, using perx inject crossfire.exe with devil bla bla start game press insert nothing happens!! wuts up?
Update your DirectX
So far every hack I have used lagged CF. What gives? =(
I still can't get this hack to work all my drivers and directx are updated. running as admin doesn't work. any suggestions? how do you update .net framework? Is there any hacks that work....plz help me....