CF Hack 100% Working
after a few minutes playing with the hack the game shut down and send me this error "Game o Gameguard has been falsified" and the game crashes.
please help im tired of that i cant play more than 2 rounds with the hack
please help im tired of that i cant play more than 2 rounds with the hack
im using widnows xp
This hack dont work. Thats why that happens.
this hack is for nooblings but it doesent lagg up to much when in ghost so gve him 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001 creds
lol dude nice hack and all but it is lecched
all hacks from pass...
all hacks that used to be flicker....are now no flicker................................

when I went to use it the smorning. IT WAS PATCHED.
scratch that. it ain't patched. I'm on a laptop and I had number lock on.
scratch that. it ain't patched. I'm on a laptop and I had number lock on.
after i press insert i see screen but how i use
Use it with the arrow keys 

Aint this patched?
Nope it isn't,it works Great/No lag/No flickering 100% Cool like this guy ==> 

Well in a few days VIP hack here i come. I give you a present for your hard work 

Here lol,i Thanked you 

So this does work? 100% positive? If i go tomarrow it will work
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksK2 Lab Hack!(100%works after update)
39 CrossFire Hacks & Cheats[New] ULTIMATE CROSSFIRE HACK 100% WORKING! [ NEW ] 11 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[New] ULTIMATE COMBAT ARMS HACK 100% WORKING! [ NEW ] 6 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsCrossfire hack 100% work. 5 WarRock Korea Hacks100% working korean hackBA 10
