Real VB injecter Source code

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
THX UGLEH
CREDITS to UGLEH and me for done^^ :P
^^
ugleh look pls that I've done it right^^
Injector.rarattachment deleted · 37 downloads before removal
This is for Operation 7 though?
Why not store your inject function in a seperate module, it makes the code a lot cleaner and easier to read.
Ooo, man i am still a Choob at VB

~.~
Hmm, I still can't work out how to add more than 2 .dlls >.<\
I think I'm looking at the texture code by accident >.>

Edit: Nvm, I just figured it out because I was looknig at wrong code..
just use On Error Resume Next
Quote Originally Posted by Ugleh View Post
just use On Error Resume Next
Where do you need to use that?
Mine didn't come up with error o.o
Amazing! Ima use this to promote meh site!
It dosent work! It just closes! Someone help?
Quote Originally Posted by rawr2much View Post
It dosent work! It just closes! Someone help?
It says in the thread, it wont work in debug mode.
I wasnt debugging it... I went to the prohject folder and went to bin>release and licked on my program... It didnt inject....
i cant get this one to work... i dunno y

does anyone know where the perx source code is???

in vb

THANKS!!
Quote Originally Posted by ark1227 View Post
i cant get this one to work... i dunno y

does anyone know where the perx source code is???

in vb

THANKS!!
LOL same here... can someone upload that one??

because i noe that some people are taking perx source code and making their own.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us