Gmod lua money script

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Gmod lua money script
Is there any script that will spawn you money in rp? I have been poking around for a few hours not knowing if its even possible. I have an injector to bypass the allowcslua but I just want to know if its possible to spawn in money with a Lua script. Or if anyone knows any currently working exploits to get a lot of money on darkrp that would be great. Thanks for your time and thanks for reading this. - Zorro
yes there is
While there is, you are not going to find one out there. Since I'm pretty sure money isn't managed by the client.
Quote Originally Posted by wisezombieking View Post
While there is, you are not going to find one out there. Since I'm pretty sure money isn't managed by the client.
Depending on the serverside's hardcode.
Yes there is, can assure you that 80% of servers are exploitable.
Take a look at the clientside lua, scan through it looking for any holes/possible exploits.
Best bet would be to look at the net messages that are being sent.
If you had any idea of lua then this should be relatively easy
Quote Originally Posted by Zorro31 View Post
Is there any script that will spawn you money in rp? I have been poking around for a few hours not knowing if its even possible. I have an injector to bypass the allowcslua but I just want to know if its possible to spawn in money with a Lua script. Or if anyone knows any currently working exploits to get a lot of money on darkrp that would be great. Thanks for your time and thanks for reading this. - Zorro
u need to scramble the injector with tinker.dll
what aboput items in like a trading server? possibly admin hack???
Quote Originally Posted by navyguy757 View Post
possibly admin hack???
Edit, I have no clue how to use these forum features so #autism
black-guy-star-trek-facepalm.gif979 KB · 16 downloads
yes there is, i have got money hacks made in lua it bypasses clientside and executes serverside works on every server as long as it is in singleplayer
where does one get tinker.dll or is that hard to get
Quote Originally Posted by satnavboy View Post
where does one get tinker.dll or is that hard to get
CAC Booty if you're searching for tisker.dll.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us