PostRotMG 22.1 Private Server

Posts 16–30 of 123 · Page 2 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by DaRkMaStEd View Post
How are people going to make behaviors if no one knows how the system works?
We will provide a lib with all the behavior classes, and we will write up a documentary on how to use the new system.
free source pl0x
Could i come too? I applied for tester. So what? Am i waiting for that? Where do i get feedback? Mail or Skype?
Not Gonna Lie But When i Saw This I Orgasm'd a Bit
c453 take me in!
Lul after this shit. Please apply in the proper place (for ref. see OP).
Looks great, I applied.
Quote Originally Posted by nnie View Post
Looks great, I applied.
Have you seen my bear tibbers?
Quote Originally Posted by Shu. View Post


Have you seen my bear tibbers?
he's probably busy spanking some little girl
We will start giving access to chosen applicants (and choose them) on 6/27/2014
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
We will start giving access to chosen applicants (and choose them) on 6/27/2014
So you guys don't need a spriter? The first time I applied, it had more questions, including a question for spriters.
For anyone wondering, of course I will remake all the sprites myself. #TheMadSpriter
Please do. Your sprites make me orgasm.
Why not just play prod ...
Posts 16–30 of 123 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?