DetectedMacro Pack 2.3

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by otorrino View Post
I have runned this as administrator dont even work for me
Can you explain what "dont even work" means? Do the functions not activate in-game, or does the GUI not appear, or does it stop responding? There's a variety of problems that have been reported and fixed, so I need you to be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by DJLOKO View Post
hello friend when you tell me you threw your hack free because we are waiting since long ago and tried to find new and can not find them and they do not want to sell any hacker vip
It's very difficult to make the hack, that's why so many of the hacks are VIP. I'm still working on it, but I don't know how much longer it will take to complete.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
Can you explain what "dont even work" means? Do the functions not activate in-game, or does the GUI not appear, or does it stop responding? There's a variety of problems that have been reported and fixed, so I need you to be more specific.



It's very difficult to make the hack, that's why so many of the hacks are VIP. I'm still working on it, but I don't know how much longer it will take to complete.
Played with you in Game today, i was the one that said Its loko shhh lol
Nice release, macro's are always nice
best macro evar
Thanks Alot !!, Is there a way to change fire key from middle button to left button though??
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha7 View Post
Thanks Alot !!, Is there a way to change fire key from middle button to left button though??
The point of having the fire key set to the middle mouse button (in-game) is so your clicking does not interfere with the macros. Say you're using the quickscope and your fire key is set to left click, when you shoot, the macro won't be able to zoom first. Having the fire key set to middle mouse button and left clicking, the macro can right click to zoom, then middle click to shoot for you.

Same thing for the tap macro. If left click was fire, you would shoot an extra shot every time you use the tap macro, which would throw you off quite a bit.

If I misunderstood you, and you want to be able to fire with the left click while using the macro (but not have any active), the "Normal" macro will click the middle mouse button every time you click the left mouse button (and hold it down if you hold it down). It pretty much links the left click to the middle click. The normal macro is always active when no other macros are active, unless you override it.
Nice work
/10 chars
Yeah, no impact no idea. Been trying this off and on for a while now. Tried the fixes, and no matter what I do, game either won't start or shuts down because of xigncode.
Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArtistic View Post
Yeah, no impact no idea. Been trying this off and on for a while now. Tried the fixes, and no matter what I do, game either won't start or shuts down because of xigncode.

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
xigncode keeps closing mine down. i have tried every thing was posted on how to fix it. even a fresh install of everything. including pc and game. but oh well i dont need a macro tho. its fun to use but i aint worried about it.

btw i am uava
I can't seem to get the XIGNCode error. I tried starting the macro before and after AVA, did not rename the macro, and tested all of the macros in the pack. I made sure to use the one from this post, not the next one I'll be releasing once this gets detected (as it may be now).

How long after AVA started did XIGNCode dc you? I waited a couple of minutes and nothing happened.

It may be your AV's, the newest update may be setting them off, which triggers XIGNCode.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
I can't seem to get the XIGNCode error. I tried starting the macro before and after AVA, did not rename the macro, and tested all of the macros in the pack. I made sure to use the one from this post, not the next one I'll be releasing once this gets detected (as it may be now).

How long after AVA started did XIGNCode dc you? I waited a couple of minutes and nothing happened.

It may be your AV's, the newest update may be setting them off, which triggers XIGNCode.

as i stated i ain't worried about it. i did a fresh install of everything it still gave me the error
xigncode keeps closing mine down. i have tried every thing was posted on how to fix it. even a fresh install of everything. including pc and game. but oh well i dont need a macro tho. its fun to use but i aint worried about it.

btw i am uava
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?