DetectedMacro Pack 2.3

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
I downloaded it to test it and it is working correctly, however the spammer is just dumb. I triggered it by accident while I am alt-tabbing A.V.A and my computer started fucking up for 1 minute, opening stuff randomly and spamming it with the phrase thing.

You should make an option to remove it completely, js.
Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
I downloaded it to test it and it is working correctly, however the spammer is just dumb. I triggered it by accident while I am alt-tabbing A.V.A and my computer started fucking up for 1 minute, opening stuff randomly and spamming it with the phrase thing.

You should make an option to remove it completely, js.
As funny as that is, I will add a checkbox to disable it completely in the next update.
Is it even working anymore ? lol
How to configure the SA58 FOR?
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?