OutdatedXLoopsteer's Realm No-Hamachi

Posts 16–30 of 75 · Page 2 of 5
i have been waiting but its not working.... *cri's 5ever*
It connects to wServer, yet not allowing in the nexus.
Quote Originally Posted by Dananaphoney99 View Post
It connects to wServer, yet not allowing in the nexus.
Because it crashed or because the client is wrong
Just a black screen for me when it says Connected! any idea why?
Quote Originally Posted by rexodar View Post
Just a black screen for me when it says Connected! any idea why?
perhaps outdated client
I have the updated client downloaded from the character screen, thats the updated one right?
i cant get the new client wont let me download
I got the updated client. still not connecting!
Why does it say 'Connected' when it only shows a black screen? No nexus text
XLoopsteer is on holiday that why is server off. Check his skype status
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER TO PLAY THIS AWESOME SERVER BUT NO!!! when will it be back up?
Quote Originally Posted by coolpop33 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER TO PLAY THIS AWESOME SERVER BUT NO!!! when will it be back up?
much rage
Quote Originally Posted by coolpop33 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER TO PLAY THIS AWESOME SERVER BUT NO!!! when will it be back up?
nillys all over again
do i need any type of program to run this or Adobe Flash Player Proyector is ok?
Posts 16–30 of 75 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?