Looking to Learn How To Create BF3 Hacks

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Looking to Learn How To Create BF3 Hacks
Recently, I've been wanting to create my own hack for the community. The only problem is that I have no clue how to do this. I was hoping that someone here could possibly teach me how to do this so that I could beging developing things for people to use.

If you're interested in helping me with this, contact me on Skype, Steam, or just reply to the thread.

Thanks
I have a Basics of C++ book from college that I am going to dust off and re-read. I was horrible at it then, but I can at least read it. I just need to know how to hide it correctly and what phrases PB and such engines search. If anyone could steer me in the correct direction I will study do my own work, I just need the tools.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?