Nisekoi

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Nisekoi
So uhhhhh yh i started on nisekoi today and im up to ep 5 now im planning on getting to 10-15 by wednesday so yh i like the show so far(or so i always say lmao) and kirisaki and orodera aré both kawaii af :3 i prefer orodera So far but i can already see kirisaki developing romántic feelings towards ichijo lmao. Alright Imma go back and watch moré cu, also iPad type once again D:
Marika best girl.

Probably gonna end up being a season two as the ending wasn't much of a closer. Solid show though i'd give it like a 7.5/10.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Marika best girl.
Everyone knows Yui is best girl, the only excuse is that you're a pleb that doesn't read manga.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Everyone knows Yui is best girl, the only excuse is that you're a pleb that doesn't read manga.
Which one we talking about now?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Everyone knows Yui is best girl, the only excuse is that you're a pleb that doesn't read manga.
Just looked her up
childhood friend and homeroom teacher? wut.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Which one we talking about now?
She's a new girl that showed up recently.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
She's a new girl that showed up recently.
Wait is that his sister who's just now competing right?

I tried watching it but couldn't. Shaft-style does not go well with LQ visuals.
I haven't watched Nisekoi, nor have I read it.

Am I missing anything?
That end. THAT END!

Sincerely, I was rooting for Onodera from start. Second option would be Marika. Chitoge is a bit off IMO. Her attitude...
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
That end. THAT END!

Sincerely, I was rooting for Onodera from start. Second option would be Marika. Chitoge is a bit off IMO. Her attitude...
Chitoge can get the D, especially Onodera. When I first saw the ep(and its ending) I was like "this is so fucking predictable, obv it's gonna be Chitoge who's the daughter lmao" and I was right Anyways I think I'm going to go watch some more eps(probs like 3-5) then go to bed, cya.
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Chitoge can get the D, especially Onodera. When I first saw the ep(and its ending) I was like "this is so fucking predictable, obv it's gonna be Chitoge who's the daughter lmao" and I was right Anyways I think I'm going to go watch some more eps(probs like 3-5) then go to bed, cya.
If you really think so, do watch till the end.
Marika was a bitch
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Marika was a bitch
I believe Chitoge is an even bigger bitch; She always bossd around, acting like a prick all times. Rarely thanked Ichijo and the others.
I personally have no reason to see Marika as a bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I believe Chitoge is an even bigger bitch; She always bossd around, acting like a prick all times. Rarely thanked Ichijo and the others.
Chitoge was required for the plot but Marika had no meaning what so ever
I'm actually a fan of chitoge. Y u guys hating on her T.T
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?