Nisekoi

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Wait is that his sister who's just now competing right?

I tried watching it but couldn't. Shaft-style does not go well with LQ visuals.
Nah, he calls her his older sister but she's actually his childhood friend. She showed up somewhat recently in the manga, I'm not sure if she's in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I haven't watched Nisekoi, nor have I read it.

Am I missing anything?
Not really, it's an overhyped romcom. The artwork is nice in the manga but overall it's mediocre.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Nah, he calls her his older sister but she's actually his childhood friend. She showed up somewhat recently in the manga, I'm not sure if she's in the anime.



Not really, it's an overhyped romcom. The artwork is nice in the manga but overall it's mediocre.
Oh....that makes sense.

Yeah it's pretty overhyped. Need more manga like Nana to Kaoru.....
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Nah, he calls her his older sister but she's actually his childhood friend. She showed up somewhat recently in the manga, I'm not sure if she's in the anime.



Not really, it's an overhyped romcom. The artwork is nice in the manga but overall it's mediocre.
I watched the first 2 episodes last night, it seems like its trying too hard to be a cute, funny romcom. ToraDora did a good job of that, until they did the culture festival AKA sex appeal festival.

I need to find new ones to read, anyone got some recommendations?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Oh....that makes sense.

Yeah it's pretty overhyped. Need more manga like Nana to Kaoru.....
How about Nozoki Ana? I liked it, I'm sure you'll like it too if you didnt read it yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

How about Nozoki Ana? I liked it, I'm sure you'll like it too if you didnt read it yet.
The peephole? Yeah I read it.

They can't make that into an anime though, waaaaaaay too much sex/nudity.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


The peephole? Yeah I read it.

They can't make that into an anime though, waaaaaaay too much sex/nudity.
wrong thread op.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


The peephole? Yeah I read it.

They can't make that into an anime though, waaaaaaay too much sex/nudity.
Yeah but the manga is awesome. Top quality IMO
Just finished it a few mins ago, horrible ending imo.... should've been improved and when Chitoge slapped Raku I was like "o.0 she's serious this time lmao" but glad they made up, and Chitoge makes it so obv that what Raku said to her@the beach obviously affected her deeply, showing she does hold romantic feelings for him and at least she admitted it to herself later on lol. Anyways, I hope there's another season or something in the works/announced soon because that ending was not satisfying enough since they left major plot holes(the three keys/who did Raku really make that promise to etc..) but eh... well I wonder what else I'm going to watch o.0 also Onodera and Chitoge still the best girls in the show Marie is cute and all but I think that Chitoge should end up with Raku(even though I was rooting for Onodera from the start) so yh

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Chitoge was required for the plot but Marika had no meaning what so ever
Yes she does, pertaining to the photo and the promise aspect of the show because the photo was suppose to reveal who was the girl that he made the decision with.
Do you need to make a thread on every anime or manga that you're reading/watching? Jesus christ.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Do you need to make a thread on every anime or manga that you're reading/watching? Jesus christ.
I've stated this before, and yh :3 If you don't like it you can just fuck off/not view the thread
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
I've stated this before, and yh :3 If you don't like it you can just fuck off/not view the thread
It makes the section more active so
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It makes the section more active so
ja was gonna say that also, not that many amine ******s in this site
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?