Looking for AssaultFire Coders

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for AssaultFire Coders
Let's make this section grow up.

@6ixth
@Fix2
@-Jackal
@MJCreado
@TheG36 (Work hard)
Why?
I dont play AF!
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Why?
I dont play AF!
You should play AF.
Yeah, I noticed. @JamesRo
You have any idea about AssautFire didn't you.?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Yeah, I noticed. @JamesRo
You have any idea about AssautFire didn't you.?
This game is pretty much dead here in Brazil, almost no 1 plays it anymore - But I do know the most common D3D hooking methods were still unpatched last time one of my friends checked...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
This game is pretty much dead here in Brazil, almost no 1 plays it anymore - But I do know the most common D3D hooking methods were still unpatched last time one of my friends checked...
Too bad
Quote Originally Posted by delarmente View Post
how sad
you need something mister?
BUMP!! !
Jhem,you did wonderful.But it is more trouble in China. TenProtect checks Virtual Table, it's impossible to hook functions by writing a new pointer to the table simplely.
I read your post <Undetected EndScene Hook for AssaultFire> and test in OllyDbg for whole night and I hooked DrawIndexedPrimitive and other important functions successfully.
You set a inline hook to bypass TP, Outstanding~Just like the difference between SSDT hooks & Inline hooks in ring0 kernel.

But I met a fatal problem, if I just inject a empty DLL with hook but do nothing into TGame.exe , it works normally.
If I add the codes to DrawIndexedPrimitive_hook
Code:
	pDevice->GetStreamSource(0,&pStreamData,&iOffsetInBytes,&Stride);
Fps down to 9~13 and the game will crash in 3mins

And ...
Code:
Sorry for my poor English
Thank you for your hard work
Quote Originally Posted by kernelreload View Post
Jhem,you did wonderful.But it is more trouble in China. TenProtect checks Virtual Table, it's impossible to hook functions by writing a new pointer to the table simplely.
I read your post <Undetected EndScene Hook for AssaultFire> and test in OllyDbg for whole night and I hooked DrawIndexedPrimitive and other important functions successfully.
You set a inline hook to bypass TP, Outstanding~Just like the difference between SSDT hooks & Inline hooks in ring0 kernel.

But I met a fatal problem, if I just inject a empty DLL with hook but do nothing into TGame.exe , it works normally.
If I add the codes to DrawIndexedPrimitive_hook
Code:
	pDevice->GetStreamSource(0,&pStreamData,&iOffsetInBytes,&Stride);
Fps down to 9~13 and the game will crash in 3mins

And ...
Code:
Sorry for my poor English
Thank you for your hard work
AF China is really troublesome Add me on Skype, I will help you but give me days to help you okay.
Skype: jheamuel
I'd sent a message to you ~thanks~
Quote Originally Posted by kernelreload View Post
Jhem,you did wonderful.But it is more trouble in China. TenProtect checks Virtual Table, it's impossible to hook functions by writing a new pointer to the table simplely.
I read your post <Undetected EndScene Hook for AssaultFire> and test in OllyDbg for whole night and I hooked DrawIndexedPrimitive and other important functions successfully.
You set a inline hook to bypass TP, Outstanding~Just like the difference between SSDT hooks & Inline hooks in ring0 kernel.

But I met a fatal problem, if I just inject a empty DLL with hook but do nothing into TGame.exe , it works normally.
If I add the codes to DrawIndexedPrimitive_hook
Code:
	pDevice->GetStreamSource(0,&pStreamData,&iOffsetInBytes,&Stride);
Fps down to 9~13 and the game will crash in 3mins

And ...
Code:
Sorry for my poor English
Thank you for your hard work
你也是中国的?你QQ多少?我QQ489430503
Can i Apply for AF Coder sr's?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?