WTSSelling Twitch Partnership

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Twitch Partnership
Hello everyone!

I am now selling a Twitch Partnership package for only $250.
This package includes an avarage of 150-300 live viewers everytime you go live until you get a partnership with twitch.tv.

All you have to do is message me when you go live and I will add you the viewers instantly.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to post below or add me on skype RJSolutionsInc.

Kind regards,
RJ
Do you have any vouches or succeeded in getting someone membership?
Quote Originally Posted by IncorporatedFx View Post
Do you have any vouches or succeeded in getting someone membership?
Yes this has been done before, I've made sure it works before selling it!
Just for some info, so what do you sell actually?
Are you just selling the viewers only for $250? OR do you have something else inside the package.
Can you explain properly how it is done?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Just for some info, so what do you sell actually?
Are you just selling the viewers only for $250? OR do you have something else inside the package.
Can you explain properly how it is done?
Well, it's basically me adding viewers to your stream till the day you get partnered with twitch.
Whenever you go live you message me and I'll do the rest of the work! No difficulties.
And how do you expect us to trust you hmm?
I've been doing twitch services since late march here on MPGH and not once have I scammed.

But if you don't trust me there is not much I can do.
I don't think 150-300 viewers is worth $250.
Still offering this service, I can get you partnered faster but for a more expensive price!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?