HelpHow to create / find hook Game Guard?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How to create / find hook Game Guard?
Helo there,
I just wanna ask , I have play a game, name game's Lostsaga. maybe you've know that.
I have some problem to hack game protection, lostsaga use game protection Game Guard.

I wanna build hack dll and i have some base but in that base the hook is very old.
and not work to bypass game guard, i wanna ask how to update/ create / find hook to bypass game guard.

I've search but not find it.

Please master help me. give me step by step tut how to create that.
or sample code.
?? i didnt get it...

I know GG = GameGuard but?
how about stuff?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?