HelpInjector

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Injector
I'm building a executor which loads a script that's in the TextBox into a game but I don't know how to make the script target the game process or how to make it execute it.
I don't need a .DLL injector, I'm injecting a different type of files.
More like injecting just the script that I'm typing in the TextBox in my application, and when I press the button the thing happens in the game.
Code:
if(strcmp(szCommand, "COMMAND") == 0)
{
    // make "the thing happen"
}
You can thank me later.
Quote Originally Posted by Harava View Post
Code:
if(strcmp(szCommand, "COMMAND") == 0)
{
    // make "the thing happen"
}
You can thank me later.
Thank you for your reply, I will test it soon.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?