Information On Hack Status! Coders needed!
I have learned how to force directx 9 into heroes & generals
Normally it is in DX11 which most hacks do not do well. Although DX9 is great for hacking.
What I found was if you go to your Heroes&Generals folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live) you can run the
H&G Sync
At the top left there is a button that says "File" or "menu_file"
Each one gives you access to localfiles wich is normaly hidden in your computer. When you open it the following is found
All you need to do is put this in the in the middle
It will look like this
That will make the game run in DX9.. now to hack. I tried an old hack that I borrowed from Salson
It crashed the game sadly... but with the correct hook we can get this to work!
WHO IS WITH ME!?
Normally it is in DX11 which most hacks do not do well. Although DX9 is great for hacking.
What I found was if you go to your Heroes&Generals folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes & Generals\live) you can run the
H&G Sync
At the top left there is a button that says "File" or "menu_file"
Each one gives you access to localfiles wich is normaly hidden in your computer. When you open it the following is found
Code:
audio.MasterVolume=0.200000 audio.MusicVolume=1.000000 audio.FxVolume=1.000000 render.enable_hdr=true render.enable_fxaa=true render.enable_vsync=false render.adaptive_resolution=false render.csm_num_cascades=4 render.GlobalLODDistMultiplier=1.000000 render.lowresparticles=false render.enable_reflections=true render.brightness=1.220000 render.shadows_quality="high" render.clouds_quality="high" render.enable_true_fullscreen=false render.enable_fullscreen=true render.quality=3 render.resolution="1360x768" render.device_id=4038 render.vendor_id=4318 render.postfilter_quality="high" render.postfilter_glare=true render.postfilter_dof=true render.enable_ssao=true render.enable_subsurface=true render.settings_version=3 controllers.fov=60.000000 controllers.ChatLines=5 controllers.ChatFadeTime=10
Code:
render.forcedx9=true
Code:
audio.MasterVolume=0.200000 audio.MusicVolume=1.000000 audio.FxVolume=1.000000 render.forcedx9=true render.enable_hdr=true render.enable_fxaa=true render.enable_vsync=false render.adaptive_resolution=false render.csm_num_cascades=4 render.GlobalLODDistMultiplier=1.000000 render.lowresparticles=false render.enable_reflections=true render.brightness=1.220000 render.shadows_quality="high" render.clouds_quality="high" render.enable_true_fullscreen=false render.enable_fullscreen=true render.quality=3 render.resolution="1360x768" render.device_id=4038 render.vendor_id=4318 render.postfilter_quality="high" render.postfilter_glare=true render.postfilter_dof=true render.enable_ssao=true render.enable_subsurface=true render.settings_version=3 controllers.fov=60.000000 controllers.ChatLines=5 controllers.ChatFadeTime=10
It crashed the game sadly... but with the correct hook we can get this to work!
WHO IS WITH ME!?

