Some quastions!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Some quastions!
Hey all ,
I have quastion:
Which code makes this:

1)If in the HTML page i wrote "AAA AAA AA" it will show it in the web page.
[what is the code]

2)If i want make space what codes i can use execpt this:
Code:
  
I looked in google but cant find :/
Please help!
Bump need helppelase someone
BTW for all:

I found the code its:

<PRE> </PRE>

Code:
<PRE>Gives you preview of the webpage on the notpad</PRE>
The &nbsp; Is the only space tag.
you only need space tags if you where working with php, and even then its very rare. you might use it for links and stuff.

As for the html thing, I don't get the question.
Quote Originally Posted by Ugleh View Post
you only need space tags if you where working with php, and even then its very rare. you might use it for links and stuff.

As for the html thing, I don't get the question.
wrong, i use the space tags in my html work all the time

as for your first question.... u mean u want to type something and make it show?

well u can just type it

or use headings, paragraphs or something

E.G.

Code:
<H1>AAA AAA AA</H1>
OR

Code:
<p>AAA AAA AA</p>
But I looked for the code because I wanted put it in my program I am working on.....
&nsbp; is the only way to make a space.

Browsers only render one space the rest are dropped.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?