PatchedUnturned Assembly-CSharp Hack [2.1.0]

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
In this update they added security against hacked backpacks and kicks for teleporting.
So most of the current methods for doing both of them are patch afaik.
Also they will be adding VAC secure servers, editing anything in the Assembly .dll's will most likely get you VAC'd. Erm i dont feel like getti VAC
Quote Originally Posted by Burnsred7 View Post
Also they will be adding VAC secure servers
That means u can still hack whatever u want.
When i host a server everybody else gets the bigger bag too. Is there a way i can use this hack without others having it.
Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
When i host a server everybody else gets the bigger bag too. Is there a way i can use this hack without others having it.
No, There's no way I know of.
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


No, There's no way I know of.
Okay thanks for the fast reply
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


No, There's no way I know of.
Okay thanks for the fast reply
I get no Main UI when I open Unturned? (No buttons, just background)
A problem with the hack
Hi,
after i have change the dll-file in the unturned folder the game hangs at the start. What is the problem? Maybe the update today?
Thank you

German:
wenn ich die Assembly-CSharp.dll-Datei austausche und danach das Spiel über Steam starte bleibt es ihm Anfangsbild hängen und das Interface (Play, Settings...) wird nicht angezeigt. Liegt dies eventuell an dem heutigen Update? Und wenn ja wird der Hack noch geupdatet?

sorry my english is not so good.
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?