DetectedCS:GO WallHack

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
CS:GO WallHack
I just finished testing the new version of skeletoN wallhack. Version 1.1 got detected by the huge VAC ban wave but i got it fixed in version 1.2 (I played 3 matches with this hack on yesterday).

The hack is very simple to use, just remember to be on the game server before starting the hack.

Download: Check attachments.
Virustotal:
https://www(dot)virustotal.com/fi/file/acfb60a3d1a0a0688fc9e421586ae63d67fe46636a999faae2 2a20f0c77decad/analysis/1405693316/

Upcoming release (1.3):

Health, weapons
skeletoN 1.2_mpgh.net.zip10.8 MB · 2,154 downloads 1/57 malicious
Here are the screens
imgur(dot)com/a/B8kP9
I'm waiting for approve :$
techimperial (dot) com / windows/ ipollesions-undetected-counter-strike-global-offensive-wallhack/

Thanks, bye.
where you download a file?
Here are the screens
imgur(dot)com/a/B8kP9
Approved

guess I forgot about that guy
Bad job on Symmi's part.
why is this an installer ? , and its not even working
error : the version of this file is not compatible with the version of winows you're running
mine is win7 32 bit
I think the download link is broken?
Quote Originally Posted by ahxjun View Post
I think the download link is broken?
I guess yes.
Yeah. Wont download for me either.
i want some WH,this detected?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?