Outdated[Unturned] [Last] Lick Hack 2.0

Posts 16–30 of 169 · Page 2 of 12
I can spawn item,But i can't pick item. (multiplayer mode)(sorry,I'm not good at English)
Quote Originally Posted by ju254005 View Post
I can spawn item,But i can't pick item. (multiplayer mode)(sorry,I'm not good at English)
You can do this in Multiplayer, but you have to be the Host. It's to do with their Anti Cheat I think.
why i can't open Extreme Injector v3.3?
Quote Originally Posted by z777za View Post
why i can't open Extreme Injector v3.3?

You'll need to disable your Anti-Virus to add the .dll. I have to with my Kaspersky.

In the mean time, if you don't believe me then you can't do it.
crashing? anyone know why :3
My Unturned was crashed
I like it how this is the last release and everyone in the thread is completely ignoring that.

Thanks for your releases, guys. <3
A question: How do you fly up? how do you teleport to player? How do you turn on the zombie aggro thing?
Maybe i'm just blind but i would apreciate if you would explain it to me
PS: love your hack so much !!
​For those who can not read old posts:

Those who Break the game do the following

All files from a folder with cheat to cheat in the game folder,and injector there
1. To start the game
Capuleti Titanium (I have without it working) there you know what to do!
3. Run the Injector, injectin Titanum.dll in the game
4. Happy

Works with NVIDIA

Sorry for my terrible English
Quote Originally Posted by bhhdfydfhdferegddhdffjssd View Post
Nvidia cards fixed?
​For those who can not read old posts:

Those who Break the game do the following

All files from a folder with cheat to cheat in the game folder,and injector there
1. To start the game
Capuleti Titanium (I have without it working) there you know what to do!
3. Run the Injector, injectin Titanum.dll in the game
4. Happy


Sorry for my terrible English


Read before you write))
Quote Originally Posted by Fant1kYT View Post
​For those who can not read old posts:

Those who Break the game do the following

All files from a folder with cheat to cheat in the game folder,and injector there
1. To start the game
Capuleti Titanium (I have without it working) there you know what to do!
3. Run the Injector, injectin Titanum.dll in the game
4. Happy


Sorry for my terrible English


Read before you write))
still not working, just gettin a crash message and the game closes.
Quote Originally Posted by Fant1kYT View Post
​For those who can not read old posts:

Those who Break the game do the following

All files from a folder with cheat to cheat in the game folder,and injector there
1. To start the game
Capuleti Titanium (I have without it working) there you know what to do!
3. Run the Injector, injectin Titanum.dll in the game
4. Happy


Sorry for my terrible English


Read before you write))
Im sorry but i dont really under stand what u mean still can u pm me a more cleared up versoin
I don't think it works anymore, it just crashes
Posts 16–30 of 169 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?