Outdated[Unturned] [Last] Lick Hack 2.0

Posts 106–120 of 169 · Page 8 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by yobson View Post
Still working as of 2.1.7
Thanks Brad. My computer has blocked the Extreme Injector from working, so I need to add it as an exception!
Quote Originally Posted by Phedex View Post
Thanks Brad. My computer has blocked the Extreme Injector from working, so I need to add it as an exception!
I had to do the same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by yobson View Post
I had to do the same thing.
Posted a Tutorial on how to use Cheat Engine instead! Works great + 100% no virus!
Unturned Crashes after injecting from Extreme injector. Please help!
Yes this is happening to me did you fix it? If so how? Unturned Crashes after injecting from Extreme injector for me.
Thx for the hack... can you add in the 2.1 a search bar for the items? and plz fix the ammo

Thx a lot
This needs to have the updated list of items... Please?

I really need the Desert Falcon!
Quote Originally Posted by MegaBlademaster12 View Post
This needs to have the updated list of items... Please?

I really need the Desert Falcon!
7018 is the ID I believe
I have a problem. When I execute Extreme Injector, it disappears. I tried other injectors but it happened with all of them. Any idea?
Can anyone tell me how to teleport to players? im just confused on how to do that.
Lick Hack still works plus I updated it with Desert Falcon and fixed the Car hack ;P. Not releasing though. Sorry :c. I can tell you how to add in Desert Falcon into the Gui if anyone needs it.
why cant i pickup any weapons i spawn? i press F nothing happens
me too , I can't fickup everthing that spawn by cheat
Posts 106–120 of 169 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?