PatchedUnturned 2.1.7 Hack

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
Unturned 2.1.7 Hack
This hack is for lower end PC's or anyone who suffers lag when using group ESP. Also contains "God Mode"

Virus scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

This hack only includes the features that actually work in MP and don't lag you to an unplayable point.
Those feautures are:
  • Group ESP (Short Range)
  • One Hit Zombies
  • Infinite EXP
  • Infinite Stamina
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Gold
  • You emit no footstep sound
  • No wait time to leave or suicide on multiplayer
  • No zombie aggro (Multiplayer)
  • Infinite Food (WORKING ON MULTIPLAYER)
  • Infinite Water (WORKING ON MULTIPLAYER)
  • Infinite Rads (WORKING ON MULTIPLAYER)
  • You take no melee damage (health goes up!)
  • Long range melee (excluding fists)
  • One hit players and zombies with melee (including fists)
  • Infinite Health (WORKING ON MULTIPLAYER)


How to get god mode!: Now when you get hit by melee your health will raise rather than lower so get a friend or just a random to hit you for a bit and you will end up with tens of thousands of health. (Chainsaw is the best to get up health quick)

Infinite food, drink and rads work on multiplayer and don't just show 0%! For the no wait times it still shows the times but you can just click and it will still work. Inf food and drink isn't "infinite" but you will rarely eat food as it goes up EXTREMELY slow.

Screenshots



Credits to @Kunii
Unturned 2.1.7 Hack[Update]_mpgh.net.rar143 KB · 990 downloads 1/53 malicious
Looks promising, cant wait to see it be approved
Approved..
Looks great, absolutely everything I've been wanting. Please approve.

EDEET: Was a few seconds late there.
Very good... So many hackers on unturned now i have to use this Thanks!!!!!
How do I get this to work?
Quote Originally Posted by Croagot View Post
How do I get this to work?
Quote Originally Posted by Croagot View Post
How do I open the dll file?
You don't open it, you just replace it with your other c-sharp file in your game.
How do I open the dll file?
Thankyou so much
Am I able to spawn items with this hack?
You can't spawn item with this hack
The inf.EXP is not working
Infinite skills doesn't seem to work for me, when I go to the skills tab, it doesn't tell me how many skills I have, and when I upgrade them, it doesn't make the bars green and I can keep clicking. I wasn't sure if it still gave you the skills, so I tried Sneakybeaky to the max, and when you have max, you make no/or little noise, but I was still walking loudly.
How are you getting a backpack and a katana at the start screen I want like you
HOW I OPEN ESP ?! -.-"
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us