Are we being monitored?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Are we being monitored?
What do you guys think is the Combat Arms devs watching us? Are they reading this thread right now saying duh we are you n3wb xD. So do you guys think so? If so how can we stop them? I mean it would ruin the purpose of a hacking site if dev's came on here and checked to find low and behold theres hacks for there game! Well they know what there gonna do! There gonna read that file and block it!

I am just curious of what you guys think...
Quote Originally Posted by CODfan3221 View Post
What do you guys think is the Combat Arms devs watching us? Are they reading this thread right now saying duh we are you n3wb xD. So do you guys think so? If so how can we stop them? I mean it would ruin the purpose of a hacking site if dev's came on here and checked to find low and behold theres hacks for there game! Well they know what there gonna do! There gonna read that file and block it!

I am just curious of what you guys think...
hey moron! To let you know theres I dont remember the name I think its "elite hacks" in mpgh and you have to have 1000 posts to access said threads. so anything worth while Isnt gonna be seen easy by the Dev's, Not to mention This site doesnt really have that Op hacks, Consider if you look around at other hacking sites just for that game (not naming the sites -_-) but I highly doubt Ca Would be allowed to "Spy" on us. In a sense of backdoors/ and shit.
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post

hey moron! To let you know theres I dont remember the name I think its "elite hacks" in mpgh and you have to have 1000 posts to access said threads. so anything worth while Isnt gonna be seen easy by the Dev's, Not to mention This site doesnt really have that Op hacks, Consider if you look around at other hacking sites just for that game (not naming the sites -_-) but I highly doubt Ca Would be allowed to "Spy" on us. In a sense of backdoors/ and shit.
The Elite Mods Section is completely dead, and never had much worthwhile in the first place.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

The Elite Mods Section is completely dead, and never had much worthwhile in the first place.
Interesting xD
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

The Elite Mods Section is completely dead, and never had much worthwhile in the first place.
B-but the porn.
You're both dumb. They hire people to watch us, it's their job actually. >_> derp
Obviously, MPGH has been around since 2005 and one of the reasons why we stopped selling hacks was because of a lawsuit from nexon to another hack site that gave us the scares, not to mention we probably have the biggest user database for a game hacking site.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Obviously, MPGH has been around since 2005 and one of the reasons why we stopped selling hacks was because of a lawsuit from nexon to another hack site that gave us the scares, not to mention we probably have the biggest user database for a game hacking site.
3rd biggest database. [Currently]
Quote Originally Posted by [LIL]Squirtle View Post
3rd biggest database. [Currently]
PM me details of proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


PM me details of proof.
It's obvious... just think about it..
Nexon spies have been here for quite a while...
Logs and stuff always get me :C
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?