Lick Hack V2.1

Do NOT hit swap UI, it will crash the game. I screwed it up.
(Reposted due to orginal thread being removed)
Hey guys, Jumbo here. I don't know where trevorrr is, so I can't edit his post to add this. However here is v2.1. (Sorry I don't know any fancy formatting.
So in this version I was using the 1.7/1.8 GUI because I preferred it, hope you guys don't mind.
Changelog:
- Fixed ESP duplication bug
- Colored the ESP for each object
- Changed the teleport menu, now it starts spawning cars on them, the button at the top ends it.
- Added server-breaker back in (because it still works)
- All 2.0 stuff remained, except this speedhack is capped at 10f, meaning keep it low unless you are in a car.
- No ESP dist slider, made all ESPs, sans crate, cap at 400m, the max for all weapons.
- New hotkey for ESP toggling is C for ease of use.
- Hotkey for menu is now ONLY insert due to complaints of tab being annoying.
Warning: ESP may still lag, but it will lag significantly less.
Credits:
Encode - Spawning cars + Spawning cars on mouse.
Yehink - Idea man + Problem Solving
Searchy - Spawning amounts of loot
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1406765750/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...7b407cf7770cb4
Screenshots:
Screenshots


. 