HelpPhoenix Realms Server Error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Phoenix Realms Server Error
Can anyone please tell me what this crash is about? I have no clue what it means.

LARGE IMAGE
 
LARGE IMAGE
It seems that something is missing(a part of the error).. Can you scroll up and take a new screenshot?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
It seems that something is missing(a part of the error)? Can you scroll up and take a new screenshot?
Oops! forgot to do that :P I am currenty not on that computer, I will be on it in 3ish hours.
New error: @Ahl I think its grabbing the wrong IP to connect to the server. How do I change that?
 
LARGE IMAGE
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us