Helping With Pservers

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Helping With Pservers
Details

i know:Create Maps, Sprites, Creating, Forums, Blogs, Moderating, Creating Facebook Pages,
My Hours Online: 3-4 Hours online
My Skype: drasesino.supreme

Post if you want help with your server in this post and thanks for read
That is not even Alot, Learn to code, Then offer your help. Sprites, Not so hard.
Well yeah no all know how to edit pages forums and blogs
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Creating
You know creating... What?
Everyone knows how to do that... if they didn't, youtube
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE THIS GUY CAN MAKE FACEBOOK PAGES!1!!1!!1!1!!!1111111
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE THIS GUY CAN MAKE FACEBOOK PAGES!1!!1!!1!1!!!1111111
mah gawd better take the help before he forgets how to make a facebook page
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE THIS GUY CAN MAKE FACEBOOK PAGES!1!!1!!1!1!!!1111111
Why you need one?
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Why you need one?
I seriously hope you're joking... You foul mouth everyone and expect people to want you to work with / for them?

If anyone would be dumb enough to sincerely ask you to help them then I hope that they have some kind of mental disease that keeps them from making rational and logical decisions... There is no other way I can possibly see you working with anyone inside of this community.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I seriously hope you're joking... You foul mouth everyone and expect people to want you to work with / for them?

If anyone would be dumb enough to sincerely ask you to help them then I hope that they have some kind of mental disease that keeps them from making rational and logical decisions... There is no other way I can possibly see you working with anyone inside of this community.
He was asking to work for me as I can recall #Rejected
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?