PatchedCSGO TriggerBot (03-08-14)

Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
Used your trigger + esp combined for 2 matches, no VAC/Overwatch
10/10 no kappa
2mlg hack

Status : Undetected
keep getting crashed tho, every 5/6 mins.
I wouldn't download any of this kids shit. Found a info stealer on my pc from the last crappy triggerbot he uploaded. *Be warned people*
Played 4 MM matches and then your account is untrusted but it was fun to use your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by swagrid View Post
I wouldn't download any of this kids shit. Found a info stealer on my pc from the last crappy triggerbot he uploaded. *Be warned people*
Agreed i tried to tell people last time this kid is just getting your info but no one would listen people just don't read into the hack this guy is a fraud
Quote Originally Posted by Tonnikala009 View Post
Played 4 MM matches and then your account is untrusted but it was fun to use your hack.
vittu mikä jätkä :-D iha oikei sulle koodari homo
Quote Originally Posted by swagrid View Post
I wouldn't download any of this kids shit. Found a info stealer on my pc from the last crappy triggerbot he uploaded. *Be warned people*
Yea sure, lol.
i rather use sunkist dont really trust injecting hacks
I have a problem. I keep getting disconnected everytime I inject it.
update 2 hour still not vacced. causing some minor crashed tho.
Which one i have to inject
Quote Originally Posted by wickdlain View Post
Which one i have to inject
You choose one, one is a bit faster than the other.
the question is ,why does this hack drop FPS?
You dont get an instant ban
I injected the dll but nothing happens. need help
Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?