PatchedCSGO TriggerBot (03-08-14)

Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
Why do I disconnect when i inject the faster.dll? It says csgo.exe has stopped responding
I´ve tried both of em and couldnt get them work.. after injecting etc etc nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by Tonnikala009 View Post
Played 4 MM matches and then your account is untrusted but it was fun to use your hack.
If you're going to report a ban please post a picture. I looked at your steam profile and it says you havent played in over 48hours and also it says your last vac ban was 66 days ago.
http://puu.sh/aDuZi/baf24379d5.jpg
I looked up your profile by looking at a old post where you posted your steam and steam id.
steam id post: http://puu.sh/aDv8s/06f2c8ffe6.png
It works but it keeps crashing every 5/6 mins in competitive. So, it's not worth to use if you have to restart steam and injecting it over and over again...
Worked fine for me but the game crashes at the end of every match. I only tried the faster version though.
this bot doesnt work . .crashes as soon as you inject it .. 1 times in 10 wont crash then ..but still wont work ..
anyone can report if have vac ban for this cheat pls
nth happened after i hv injected it into csgo.exe i am using windows 8.1
can you inject it to other programs to use it?
Quote Originally Posted by notdevil99 View Post
can you inject it to other programs to use it?
No you can't.
Quote Originally Posted by ArzOnPipe View Post
now inject only in game?
Yea, I rewrote the hack to make it 100% internal.
played 8 hours with it yesterday, still going stong, no vac, no untrusted. truly a work of art :3, but the issue that closes the game after every match still is there.
tried as well.. Not banned till now have played 2 matches untouched
Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?