PatchedCSGO TriggerBot (03-08-14)

Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
SO FUCKING SHIT HACK! FUCKING UPGRADE SOMEWHERE IN DISPLAY WHERE I CAN SEE THAT IS THE HACK TOGGLED OR NOT! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW IS THE HACK TOGGLED OR NOR! DO IT AND FUCKING RIGHT NOW!
Quote Originally Posted by inthroz View Post
SO FUCKING SHIT HACK! FUCKING UPGRADE SOMEWHERE IN DISPLAY WHERE I CAN SEE THAT IS THE HACK TOGGLED OR NOT! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW IS THE HACK TOGGLED OR NOR! DO IT AND FUCKING RIGHT NOW!
Chill...
Quote Originally Posted by inthroz View Post
SO FUCKING SHIT HACK! FUCKING UPGRADE SOMEWHERE IN DISPLAY WHERE I CAN SEE THAT IS THE HACK TOGGLED OR NOT! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW IS THE HACK TOGGLED OR NOR! DO IT AND FUCKING RIGHT NOW!
None forced you to use it, now go back to your cave and stop crying.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
None forced you to use it, now go back to your cave and stop crying.
gta I have this small problem with your triggerbot, when i inject it nothing happens in game when pressing f3. Yes it says injecting was succesfull I´ve tried both files slow and fast one and both have same problems and sometimes it just crashes my game don´t know why (sry for those long gaps my space is fucked up)
Quote Originally Posted by hiihoo123 View Post
gta I have this small problem with your triggerbot, when i inject it nothing happens in game when pressing f3. Yes it says injecting was succesfull I´ve tried both files slow and fast one and both have same problems and sometimes it just crashes my game don´t know why (sry for those long gaps my space is fucked up)
Try following these steps: Start the game, wait for main menu, inject, join a game, press F3.
Doesen´t work and drops fps alot!
Don't troll if you don't know how to use it idiot
This hack makes me crash ALOT..... not worth using since i have to re-use it every few rounds..
Yes, still undetected.
ya it works but it makes me crash way to much
anyone banned yet?
Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?