Need some pointers on a new GPU

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need some pointers on a new GPU
Hey, I'm going to be spending around 500 $ (USD) on a new GPU. I am pretty indecisive on what to buy. I currently have a Radeon HD 7850, but need some more power for the newer games coming out in the following years.

I need a card that will be able to run most games with 60 frames, I'm not worried about fan noise. I'm looking for something that is around 450$ USD to 570$ USD. Doesn't matter whether it's a Radeon or a Nvidia, but I'd like it to have a decent manufacturer. I've been looking into buying either the Radeon 280x or 290x.

If anyone could recommend me a GPU similar to my requirements that would be awesome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Please post a list of your build, like PSU etc.
Imo go with nvidia. Amd gpus require a bigger PSU while nvidia gpus require less power and run quieter and you get more fps on certain games.
go nvidia, I always have trouble with AMD drivers
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us