GRPH D3D V2

Posts 331–345 of 406 · Page 23 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by dagdandris View Post
Is there a certain hotkey to turn it on or something?
I think it's Insert(menu hotkey).
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


I think it's Insert (menu hotkey).
True......
как его сделать?
I get an error every time I inject, using pretty much every injector I can find.

Sometimes it says NULL, etc... etc...
This hack doesn't seem to be working. Every time I inject it with "Extreme Injector v2 by master131" it closes itself.

Edit: Nevermind! Extreme Injector v3 + Start in Secure mode will work. However, there are two things weird with this inject:

#1) Alt-tabbing more than once will make the hack known to the game and it will close
#2) Chams does not work on people who use Cloak
The hacks works... but not so good some functions does not work (only for me?)

This Works:
-Crosshair
- No Fog (I'm not sure)
- No World
- Charms 1 (Set the color for both!!!! Teams)

This don't works:
- Wallhack
- See Trough Walls
- Charms 2

Greatz
Quote Originally Posted by Benhero View Post
The hacks works... but not so good some functions does not work (only for me?)

This Works:
-Crosshair
- No Fog (I'm not sure)
- No World
- Charms 1 (Set the color for both!!!! Teams)

This don't works:
- Wallhack
- See Trough Walls
- Charms 2

Greatz
me too i hope fix it
perhaps make the box version better compare to charms
BOX VERSION PLEASEEEEE
My fail
Chams1 = Visible Parts of Player
Chams2 = Hidden Party of Player

:<

Greatz
and what to do with it?
How do I use it? .-.
? .exe what ? Or GhostRecon.exe ?
Quote Originally Posted by affan00 View Post
? .exe what ? Or GhostRecon.exe ?
GhostReconPhantoms.exe
Posts 331–345 of 406 · Page 23 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?