GRPH D3D V3

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
GRPH D3D V3
I just get banned for D3D GRPH V3


I tested something new and I hope to help as many this trick.
ok first time get lost connection error will not attempt to connect this they follow him.
get out of game change BIOS data and login again and you escaped the ban.
I did and it worked so I hope to be helpful.
sorry for bad English
Quote Originally Posted by piratuonline View Post
I just get banned for D3D GRPH V3
Great, just follow the "how to bypass HWID ban" and use it again to get banned again and do the same shit over and over......
thanks a lot
Quote Originally Posted by aliimuhammed85 View Post
Great, just follow the "how to bypass HWID ban" and use it again to get banned again and do the same shit over and over......
thanks man it was so helpful nice day
Why would you make a new post saying that, GRPH v3 is detected! try read the post in that thread it tell you what to do when u get banned!
It is quite normal that using hacks you get banned from time to time It's a risk you must take when you break the rulezz oh, please
this lost connection probably wasn't them following you. it was either that your internet connection was bad or ubisoft's crap servers couldn't handle the pressure. i get logged out many times.
I had no problems with the internet because I realized what that error is. And no I logged back on the good accont I used another account and was suspended after I made changes in the BIOS and I logged back on that account I received connection error and escaped on account suspendet.
sory bad English
Playing since the update and still no ban c:
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us