OutdatedNeeHook v1.0 (Endround, Spammer, Norecoil, Nospread and more!) MW3

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Please remove the bar or make it smaller cos it overlays with the radar
Quote Originally Posted by kasti007 View Post
Please remove the bar or make it smaller cos it overlays with the radar
Exactly. OP if you could move it below the minimap, that would be awesome!
For a first version of this excellent
mw3 crash when iam inject it...Windows 8
Quote Originally Posted by n1sL View Post
mw3 crash when iam inject it...Windows 8
Disable DataExecutionPrevention, if it's not disabled.
Quote Originally Posted by n1sL View Post
mw3 crash when iam inject it...Windows 8
Did you run it as Admin ?
Currently looking into DVaRs and such.
moving the menu will be a problem because it's not a menu. it's just drawing a blue thing and some text. it's not 1 thing.
but I'll try my best
Quote Originally Posted by KlaKsyBack View Post
Currently looking into DVaRs and such.
moving the menu will be a problem because it's not a menu. it's just drawing a blue thing and some text. it's not 1 thing.
but I'll try my best
Okay then please do it ASAP, great hack nonetheless!
Is the No-Spread steady aim based? I basicly just need the force host so I hope it stays undetected for a while. Thanks for the share!
Quote Originally Posted by cancer123 View Post
Is the No-Spread steady aim based? I basicly just need the force host so I hope it stays undetected for a while. Thanks for the share!
yes it is steady aim based.
Quote Originally Posted by Mizore Shirayuki View Post
Did you fix the menu yet?
working on it ^^
but I also have other stuff to do. this project is not my #1 priority
Quote Originally Posted by KlaKsyBack View Post
working on it ^^
but I also have other stuff to do. this project is not my #1 priority
Come on please
Is this still undetected and working? I wanna use no recoil..
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?