OutdatedNeeHook v1.0 (Endround, Spammer, Norecoil, Nospread and more!) MW3

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Lindecrantz1 View Post
Is this still undetected and working? I wanna use no recoil..
Yes, it still works and it seems to be undetected.
it crashes on startup

disables dep
runned as admin
used extreme injector
Quote Originally Posted by rakesh19 View Post
it crashes on startup

disables dep
runned as admin
used extreme injector
Try to inject it using the Auto-inject option.
Still undetected? Cause I got banned once on a hack where it said [Release]
Quote Originally Posted by Nuke2020 View Post
Still undetected? Cause I got banned once on a hack where it said [Release]
I think it's undetected atm
It crashed after injection Help me please
Quote Originally Posted by Sofresh61 View Post
It crashed after injection Help me please
Do you use the Steam version?
Try disabling DataExecutionPrevention.
it doesn't work bro, i did what you said "select auto inject in option and open the game" but its auto crashed too!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by KlaKsyBack View Post
Thank you sir!
Hope people can enjoy the last MW3 months just a bit better now.
really sad to see this game die
I really don't like CoD : Ghosts even as much as MW3. If you keep em' coming I'll probably stick around MW3 for a while longer.

You're right though, it's sad to see it die. I've seen you around other forum sites I'm on. Thanks for this! Has some features my paid doesn't...
Well done! But it crashes my game :/
Quote Originally Posted by LillilateX View Post
Well done! But it crashes my game :/
Use auto-inject and don't tab out
2D Radar works well?
Can some1 give me the injection program plss ?
Bro, The 2d are not working for me AND i see the crosshair right down on the screen i don't know why. What is the wrong ?
I,m playing on full window game. Help plss
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?