CA Coding Positions Open

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
CA Coding Positions Open
Hi, MPGH Community!
As many of you know we have been looking for coders to code public, and VIP hacks for many different sections of the forum.

I am the moderator for Combat Arms Hacking Section, and EU Section if you didn't already know.
I have a few positions i would like to fill in the coding team.

I am willing to pay with NX monthly for coders, and also (possibly pay-pal, if my next job comes through).
This will be out of my own pocket, for the mpgh community.

So spread the word, and ask any coder you know!

Requirements
  • Knowledge of C++ / C / DirectX / Reversing Engineering / Or Bypassing Knowledge
  • Availability
  • Not a Douche Bag


PM ME IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS CODER, INTERESTED, AND WANT MORE DETAILS.
You can PM me as well;

we are looking for VIP,PUB coders, with at least SOME knowledge of ASM bypassing;

This goes for the following games:

K.O.S.
A.V.A
WarRock
Combat Arms.

Thank you,

Liz (CA, WR moderator)


Compensation can be discussed.
O.O, what about a no-reload hack maker ( Combat Arms)

I can find ALL the adress's for EVERY wepon for the no reload hack, i already got a couple of them.

Mabye i get to learn how to make other hacks .
These threads are useless. Howmany do we need.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
These threads are useless. Howmany do we need.
22, were almost there.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
These threads are useless. Howmany do we need.
we need at least 1 good one for ca atm 2 for ca.
im not sure about warrock.
im only going to be paying ca coders atm...
im low on cash...no web design jobs lately...

@corndog...stfu....like your kinda starting to piss me off with your fucking smart ass comments...
say something useful...geez...
no offense but dam..
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
So do I apply again?
no.
i need like very experienced coders.
you are on the list to be added to the coding team, but not paid etc.
Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
no.
i need like very experienced coders.
you are on the list to be added to the coding team, but not paid etc.
I know many of experienced coders, but I doubt they will do it.
They don't code for other sites and also because of nexon threatening legal action etc.
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I know many of experienced coders, but I doubt they will do it.
They don't code for other sites and also because of nexon threatening legal action etc.
well tell them to contact me if interested. we can discuss pay.
well wat i suggest

Chams/Wallhack - ddd555

Other/Any - lolz2much

Trainer - IownageXD

Vip - DAVE!!
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
well wat i suggest

Chams/Wallhack - ddd555

Other/Any - lolz2much

Trainer - IownageXD

Vip - DAVE!!
There is a reason why this thread is in place, because Dave won't do it...
wow come on dave crossfire suks get to CA
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
wow come on dave crossfire suks get to CA
cba my friend, cba...
what do you think of co-operating with some of ghb's coders?
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us