CA Coding Positions Open

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
what do you think of co-operating with some of ghb's coders?
yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...... that aint gonna happen...
why not???????
What about me? oh wait i forgot dave. i already got my chance
IMA CODER!
I've coded aimbots/chams before.
But my hacks got outdated and my account got banned while I was owning a GM.
:/
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
You can PM me as well;

we are looking for VIP,PUB coders, with at least SOME knowledge of ASM bypassing;

This goes for the following games:

K.O.S.
A.V.A

WarRock
Combat Arms.

Thank you,

Liz (CA, WR moderator)


Compensation can be discussed.
naws, thats all me .

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/104-hack-r...er-needed.html
ok!!!!
ok i might if i can!
i mostly make my hacks for myself and dont share them
Zakurna IMA CODER!
I've coded aimbots/chams before.
But my hacks got outdated and my account got banned while I was owning a GM


iam pretty sure you dont know what endscene means? :P

you are nothing shit talka xD

iam there and i wrote a PM to you
^^

Combat Arms- Wr- Op7- and trainers(<-- easy)
Hi,

sended PM to Dave Liz and Whitten.
Holy shit; enough announcements on this?
No offense, but paying through NX is lame.
I could ask a few of my IRL friends who code C++ to apply if you pay by paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
No offense, but paying through NX is lame.
I could ask a few of my IRL friends who code C++ to apply if you pay by paypal.
If the hacks get up and going and people buy the vip then the person may be payed a % of the vip earnings.
btw this is my vip release 4 mpgh.net
still trying to freaking learn C++
I can make NoMenu's ans soon also d3d hacks for warrock i'd like to become warrock VIP coder, but this game is not listed 0.o lol.
where can i get that bare it's amazing
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us