SolvedProblem with making phoenix source server

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with making phoenix source server
My problem is that I can't make a Phoenix 1.9.2 server due to the fact that I have windows vista and visual studio 2012 cannot be run on Windows vista. I've tried visual studio 2010, however it says that this file is only supported in 2012. Is there any solutions/tutorials on how to make a server without visual studio 2012?
Quote Originally Posted by SashaDaCat View Post
My problem is that I can't make a Phoenix 1.9.2 server due to the fact that I have windows vista and visual studio 2012 cannot be run on Windows vista. I've tried visual studio 2010, however it says that this file is only supported in 2012. Is there any solutions/tutorials on how to make a server without visual studio 2012?
You sure? I have Windows Vista and visual studios 2012 runs perfectly. Just use sharp develop if you can't use visual studios
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us