Multi-Function Plus version 4 [Read Inside]

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by anthony38640 View Post
whats the link 2 register :P
for ASMR or my login??

Quote Originally Posted by master33144 View Post
what do it put in login and pw?
account i make for you.. if your stats are good enough that is.
Re-Approved, great release.


Rep+
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Re-Approved, great release.


Rep+
thanks for the help bro
Warpathsin you are officially the first person to make it onto my respect list
Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
Warpathsin you are officially the first person to make it onto my respect list
that is awesome.. what do you think of the crosshair??
So, where do I register for ASMR. And what did you mean by 'good enough stats'?
Quote Originally Posted by moneymin View Post
So, where do I register for ASMR. And what did you mean by 'good enough stats'?
register for ASMR with User1 and -XpliCitt- through the ASMR Release in the general section
Ah..so I can't use this then.
Darn. How am I going to get 15 thanks..:/
Quote Originally Posted by moneymin View Post
Ah..so I can't use this then.
Darn. How am I going to get 15 thanks..:/
By helping or contributing something to the community.
Great release Warpathsin666.
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
By helping or contributing something to the community.
Great release Warpathsin666.
^^ what he said..

and thanks random
I Pmed you for a username/password.. hope i get one -.-
I PM'ed as well D:
I really want to try this out :|
I can't register! How to use this hack? How i do registration?
jared needed 1 more thanks thought id give the kid a break anyways i have a few crosshairs you could add to the program and when i use the crosshair for NAGunz (yes i know this is the CA section i asked for multi fps crosshair) it blinks on and off makes it a little weird other than that thanks for taking my idea into consideration.
Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
jared needed 1 more thanks thought id give the kid a break anyways i have a few crosshairs you could add to the program and when i use the crosshair for NAGunz (yes i know this is the CA section i asked for multi fps crosshair) it blinks on and off makes it a little weird other than that thanks for taking my idea into consideration.
i already made him an account, and i'll be working on the crosshair.. see how i can get the best results from it.
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us